Join our team!
Join our team! Eagle Point Insurance Group, Inc. is seeking to add an Account Manager to our team in Lake Elmo.
Our mission is to deliver exceptional service. We will help the clients determine the best way to meet their needs by offering insurance products that provide high quality, protection, and value pricing. We will write quality business and retain that business by maintaining the highest level of personal, professional, and ethical standards.
As a full-time employee of Eagle Point Insurance Group, Inc. you are part of an important team whose collective hard work and commitment are keys to our success. As a growing organization, we firmly believe that the quality of the company is determined by the quality of the staff – each individual contributes directly to the growth and success of Eagle Point Insurance Group, Inc.
As a Personal Lines Account Manager, you are committed to providing service that truly satisfies the clients’ needs and enhances trust. The professional in this role will act as an operations/post-sales and service consultant. You will assist new and existing clients with your superior organizational and customer service skills. You will have the role of attending to client calls and correspondences and provide information with respect to insurance policies. You will handle the day-to-day insurance needs and ensure that all assigned tasks are completed accurately, delivered with high quality, and in a timely manner. You will be the primary point of contact for assigned clients and you will provide internal support to the Advisors (Agents) and colleagues.
This role provides flexibility to work with busy lifestyles and opportunities for growth are available and encouraged.
· Ensure client’s electronic file is accurate and complete
· Prepare new policy paperwork and conduct follow-up activities
· Make a 2-week post-sale call to welcome the client, build rapport and answer questions
· Accurately answer questions pertaining to the client’s policy
· Determine clients' particular insurance needs by conducting fact-finding inquiries and determining the extent of present coverage and risks
· Prepare quotes/proposals for existing business when requested, as well as re-market, add additional coverages or process changes in coverage for existing clients
· Process client changes/endorsements
· Review and complete daily communication log to validate activities
· Educate clients and record losses; claims reporting and follow-up
· Answer billing inquiries and follow up on non-payment/notice of cancellation
· Understand and process company discounts; follow up on documentation
· Provide evidence of insurance with complete accuracy
· Coordinate risk surveys
· Provide professional customer service to all client needs
· Minimize lost business and process cancellations
· Take charge of retention tracking and improvement
· Be a primary point of contact for incoming calls; act as a “gatekeeper” when appropriate and handle inquiries or triage accordingly
· Process and distribute internal mail
· Accurately document all activity performed; scan and attach related documents and maintain compliance with agency and industry standards
· Other duties as assigned
· Proven working experience in similar roles
· Property/Casualty Insurance license in good-standing, or the ability to complete within 60 days
· Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
· Professional presentation
· Excellent people skills with the ability to strike immediate rapport
· Comfortable with phone work with solid verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues
· Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
· College degree preferred
Please email Tina Zignego with inquiries at Tina@EaglePointIns.com.