You’re a person, not a policy.
We’re creating Peace of Mind for the People we Care About.




Discount Eligibility

Good Student Discount: Many companies will give credit to students who maintain at least a 3.0 Grade Point Average. A copy of their report card, college transcript, or a signed note on school letterhead is often sufficient.


Accident Prevention Course: Minn. Stat. § 65B.28 subd. 1 requires that insurance companies must provide at least a 10% discount to drivers 55 years of age and older on their personal auto insurance premium when they complete an initial 8-hour accident prevention course, or when they complete a refresher course every 3 years.




International Travel

Driving to Canada: Contact your agent to obtain a Non-Residence Inter-Province Auto ID Card, which is required if you are driving within Canadian Borders.


International Car Rental: Depending on the company, coverage for vehicles rented abroad may be available.




Change in Use

Have you recently retired, changed employers, work from home or maybe decided to take the bus? The manner in which you use your vehicle affects your Auto insurance rates.




Loan Paid Off

If you no longer have a vehicle loan, contact your agent to remove the lending institution as loss payee on the policy. Claim payments for physical damage are made out to our customer and the lender. Keeping lender information current will help to avoid unnecessary delays at the time of loss.




Household Changes

Did you recently get married? Divorced? Do you live with another individual that is regularly allowed to operate your vehicles or needs coverage under your policy? Have the kids moved out or back in? Auto insurance contracts define how coverage will be extended to others based on their relation to you, primary place of residence, and regular use of vehicles.




Vehicles That Are Not Titled to You Are Insured on Your Policy

You must have in insurable interest in a vehicle in order to obtain insurance for that vehicle. It is the responsibility of the individual listed on the vehicle’s title to procure an Auto insurance policy for that vehicle.Vehicles titled to a business cannot typically be insured on a personal auto policy.




You Have Been Injured in an Automobile Accident of Any Kind

Minnesota No-Fault requires that your auto insurance provide payment for injuries sustained resulting from an automobile or bus accident. Other benefits may be available, too, such as wages loss. Injuries resulting from a car accident, whether you are driver, passenger or pedestrian, may be covered under the no-fault portion of your policy.




Business Use of Vehicle

Personal Auto Policies EXCLUDE coverage when a vehicle is used for business. Business Use can include, but is not limited to, delivery of property or persons for money or fee, and automobile repair services. Delivery of pizzas, packages or persons may void coverage under your auto insurance contract. Business auto policies are available.




You Insure Vehicles Not Listed on the Policy

Coordination of coverage is essential for the purpose of your Personal Umbrella Policy. Additionally, your agent needs to ensure that the coverages for each vehicle are consistent and meet the minimum underlying requirements for your umbrella/excess liability policy.




You Have Other Vehicles Available for Your Regular Use

No coverage is afforded under your policy for vehicles that are furnished for your regular use. If you regularly operate an auto that you don’t own, such as a company car, coverage under your Auto and Umbrella Policies may not apply. A non-owned auto endorsement would allow your personal coverage to extend to other vehicles regularly furnished for your use.

Posted 3:43 PM

Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2019
  • 2018
  • 2017
  • 2016
  • 2015
  • 2014

View Mobile Version

Our Customer Feedback

"Great people to help you with insurance needs...."

-Toni Kunz
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
Social Icon Social Icon Social Icon Social Icon Social Icon Social Icon
Statements on this web site as to policies and coverages provide general information only. This information is not an offer to sell insurance. Insurance coverage cannot be bound or changed via submission of any online form/application provided on this site or otherwise, e-mail, voice mail or facsimile. No binder, insurance policy, change, addition, and/or deletion to insurance coverage goes into effect unless and until confirmed directly by a licensed agent. Any proposal of insurance we may present to you will be based upon the information you provide to us via this online form/application and/or in other communications with us. Please contact our office at 651-209-9330 to discuss specific coverage details and your insurance needs. All coverages are subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions of the actual policy issued. Not all policies or coverages are available in every state. Information provided on this site does not constitute professional advice; if you have legal, tax or financial planning questions, you should contact an appropriate professional. Any hypertext links to other sites are provided as a convenience only; we have no control over those sites and do not endorse or guarantee any information provided by those sites.
© Copyright. All rights reserved. Powered by Insurance Website Builder