This blog post is written by Alexandra Privette, Account Manager.
As an Account Manager at Eagle Point Insurance and a member on this team, I think a lot about what it is like to provide the best experience for the clients I work with. I want to make sure that they are getting the best advice that they can possibly get, and also experience a sense of comfort that we are protecting them the right way. I always revert to our team’s core values as the primary piece to the success of having happy clients.
I want to touch on at least five key items that our agency will offer you when you walk through our door. If you’re a client of Eagle Point Insurance then hopefully you’ve experienced these 5 things with our agency!
If you’re not a client, here’s a little sneak peek of who we are:
- We want to know you! We truly care about our clients and their families, and we want to get to know them on a personal level. We love hearing about new babies or grandbabies, major milestones in life, or just chatting about what been going on in the past year. We enjoy having these conversations so that we also know what is going on in their lives to make sure that we’re protecting them correctly through their insurance policy.
- We’ll do it right and do it well! We pride ourselves on asking the questions up front the first time so that you as the client don’t have to worry. We will do the right thing and we’ll make sure that it is the best thing for each client.
- We’ll have fun with you! We are a professional agency, but we do like to have a little fun every now and then. J We love to talk with our clients and it doesn’t just have to be about a car change. I personally love when one of our awesome clients calls in and tells me a joke over the phone—it never fails to get me to laugh.
- We’re committed to helping you understand insurance! We want you to understand your policies. That’s why when you have your first meeting with our agency we’ll make sure that you understand what type of coverage you’d be purchasing from us. We love when our first meetings include both of the named insureds of the policy, the Director, and the Account Manager (such as me) that will be servicing your account because this gives you a clear understanding of who can help you continue to understand your policy after our first meeting.
- We create a peace of mind for the people we care about! How do we do this? We do this by getting to know you, understanding what you need insured, covering what you need insured correctly, and creating a great relationship with you. We not only do this with our clients, but we do this with referral partners and our friends and family in our personal lives.
We offer a variety of insurance companies give the coverage that you need at a competitive rate. We’d love to chat with you if you’re interested in getting to know more about Eagle Point Insurance Group, Inc. and what we have to offer you. If you are a client of ours, we’d love to hear why you love working with Eagle Point Insurance Group, Inc. in the comments below!