Eagle Point Insurance Group, Inc. is seeking a Client Engagement Specialist to represent the heart of the agency.
Client Engagement Specialist – Part-time or Full-time
As a Client Engagement Specialist, you will be the first point of contact for our growing company and you will provide support to the Agents/Advisors and Account Managers. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all administration tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. You will have the role of attending to calls and correspondences, providing information and making changes with respect to insurance policies, and triaging calls to the appropriate team member.
This role provides flexibility to work with busy lifestyles and part-time and full-time options with opportunity for growth are available.
· Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
· Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while offering necessary assistance and support to the clients.
· Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
· Assist Advisors/Agents and Account Managers by providing support to them
· Obtain information and process insurance changes, losses, and requests for insurance verification
· Accurately document all activity performed on client files
· Provide superior customer service by addressing client concerns and questions in a thorough, timely and professional fashion
· Proven working experience in similar roles
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
· Professional presentation
· Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
· Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
· High school degree
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.